Best Quotes for Star Wars Day May The 4th be with you

move along.

Here is a list of best memorable quotes (imho) for the International Star Wars Day - May the fourth be with you ..
I think it is a very useful list you can also use them as status updates for may the 4th.... If you want to suggest  more quotes or status updates,  you can comment and i will add to the list....
  • Use the Force, Luke.
  • May the Force be with you.
  • Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.
  • That's no moon. It's a space station.
  • It's a trap!
  • I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • I've got a bad feeling about this.
  • Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope
  • You don’t need to see his identification … These aren’t the droids you’re looking for … He can go about his business … Move along.
  • When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master 
  • You’ve never heard of the Millennium Falcon? … It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs 
  • The Force is strong with this one 
  • Mos Eisley spaceport. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. 
  • I’m a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan 
  • Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
  • If this is a consular ship, where is the ambassador? — Commander, tear this ship apart until you’ve found those plans. And bring me the passengers, I want them alive!
  • It's over Anakin, I have the high ground.
  • I’m Luke Skywalker- I’m here to rescue you.
  • Something wonderful has happened. Ani, I’m pregnant.
  • Good relations with the Wookies, I have.
  • Anakin Skywalker: My powers have doubled since the last time we met, Count.
  • Count Dooku: Good. Twice the pride, double the fall.
  • So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.
  • Obi-Wan has taught you well.
  • You’re a jittery little thing, aren’t you?
  • Han Solo: I love you.
  • Princess Leia: I know.
  • And now, young Skywalker… you will die.
  • This bounty hunter is my kind of scum: fearless and inventive.
  • You rebel scum.
  • Good. Use your aggressive feelings, boy. Let the hate flow through you.
  • Greed can be a very powerful ally.
  • There’s always a bigger fish.
  • Hello, I am C-3PO, human cyborg relations. How might I serve you?
  • This will be a day long remembered. It has seen the end of Kenobi, and will soon see the end of the rebellion.
  • I’m just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe.
  • Don’t call me a mindless philosopher, you overweight glob of grease.
  • This party’s over.
  • DIE, Jedi dogs. Oh… what did I say?
  • Oh my goodness! Shut me down. Machines building machines. How perverse.
  • And don’t forget, she’s a politician, and they’re *not* to be trusted.
  • You must unlearn what you have learned.
  • Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
  • I am your father.
  • I’m terribly sorry about all this. After all, he’s only a Wookiee.
  • Either shut him up or shut him down!
oh and also
  • May the 4th be with you ...


Ads